Information Notice on the Processing of Personal Data - Information Document pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
In compliance with Reg CE 679/16 (GDPR), we hereby provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data you have provided. This information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links on the owner's domain, who is not responsible in any way for the websites of third parties.
1) Data controller, data processor and place of processing
THE 'HOLDER' OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Artemisia S.r.l. - legal and administrative headquarters Loc. Campigliola, 67 - 58014 Manciano (GR) in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing is carried out at the premises of the Data Controller and at the premises of identified external parties.
2) Types of data processed
Personal and navigation data
"personal data" shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and/or the filling in of data collection forms entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data entered.
3) Purposes of processing for which consent is granted where required (Art. 6 GDPR)
A) Data of a personal nature, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes:
- browsing this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for requests for quotes and/or contacts and/or sending applications;
- possible completion of data collection forms for on-line booking;
- administrative and accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, processing carried out for administrative-accounting purposes is that connected with the performance of activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organisational activities, those functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and information activities pursue these purposes.
B) The personal data provided when filling in data collection forms on websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, subject to consent, by the Data Controller and Data Processors for activities of a commercial promotional nature and e-mail newsletters.
4) Modalities of processing - Storage
The data will be processed both automatically and manually, using methods and tools that guarantee maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose in compliance with the provisions of Articles 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, subject to processing, will not be disclosed and may be communicated to companies contractually bound to Artemisia S.r.l., in order to fulfil contracts or related purposes. The data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Artemisia S.r.l. and telecommunications networks;
- firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the above categories act as Data Processors, or operate completely independently as separate Data Controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available at the registered office of Artemisia S.r.l. registered office and administration office: Loc. Campigliola, 67 - 58014 Manciano (GR). Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of contribution and refusal
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Refusal to provide data for the purposes of point A) will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The provision of consent to the processing of data for the purposes of point B) is optional. Refusal to give consent for the purposes illustrated in point B) will not produce any negative effects for the purposes illustrated in point A).
7) Rights of the persons concerned
You may assert your rights as expressed in articles 12-23 by contacting the data controller or the person responsible for the processing, by contacting our head office at [legal_tel] or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject, you have the rights set out in Article 15 GDPR and specifically the rights to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- (a) the origin of the personal data;
- (b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 5(2) of the Privacy Code and Article 3(1) of the GDPR;
- e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to process your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights set out in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority. You may at any time obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist and communication of such data and the purposes on which the processing is based. In addition, you may obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is an interest in this, the integration of data. You may oppose the processing of your data for legitimate reasons.
9) Social plug-ins